Skip to product information
1 of 3

System Professional

System Professional Inessence Shampoo 250ml

System Professional Inessence Shampoo 250ml

Regular price €29,75
Regular price Sale price €29,75
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Nature-inspired cleanse that imparts smoothness and light moisture while eliminating frizz. Hair Care Benefits: • Leaves hair feeling silky and manageable • Daily defense against coarse, brittle, tangly and frizzy hair Formulation Highlights: • For all hair types • 92% natural origin ingredients* *Natural origin content has been calculated according to ISO16128. Remaining 8% are mainly stabilisers & fragrance.

Features & Benefits

Frizz reduction

About System Professional

Beauty born from science. Since its inception, System Professional has strived through science to answer one question: what is the best solution to transformative haircare? Long term, in-depth solutions that empower hairdressers and at home-users through expert science to get the hair that will match their ambitions.That’s why we believe that transformative haircare starts at the core. Our scientists have harnessed the power of lipids with our patented LipidCodeTM. A technology with cutting edge performance that regenerates the hair from the core to leave it feeling healthier and more resilient. Our collections blend high-performance with a sensorial experience through carefully curated scents and luxurious textures. Transforming a hair regimen into a ritual of care.

How to Use

1. Apply a coin-sized amount of shampoo into damp hair 2. Massage into the scalp with fingertips 3. Spread along the lengths of the hair and rinse

View full details