So we are super excited at The Greene Room to finally bring you the Lisse Design Keratin Therapy Treatment! This is the hair smoothing treatment you have been waiting for, with results lasting up to 2.5 months.
How the treatment worksThe most significant bonus for me is that the Lisse Design Keratin Therapy Treatment is formaldehyde and paraben-free and conforms to international and European health standards, making it 100% safe (for both clients and the stylist). Lisse Design is not a reconstructive treatment, but is designed to replenish the hair, containing Keratin to strengthen and collagen to calm frizz, smooth curls and enhance shine. While the treatment does have a slight straightening effect, it doesn't contain harsh chemicals that break down the hair bonds permanently. It penetrates the hair to repair it internally, which is why a course of treatments can be beneficial. It can save up to 60% of blow dry time and lasts 2-2.5 months, when the Lisse Design sulphate-free shampoo and conditioner are used to maintain the results at home.
What the treatment involvesThere are two methods we offer:
- Lisse Design - Easy Lisse; and
- Lisse Design Precision.
- Deep Cleansing of your Hair to remove any product build up;
- Application of The Keratin Treatment onto the hair in small sections with a brush and left to do its magic;
- The Hair is then smooth-blow dried;
- Using of heat to activate the keratin;
- The Keratin is then shampooed out of your hair; and
- Final blow dry and styling.
Time & Cost
- Easy Lisse - Approx. 50 mins/ €75; and
- Precision - Approx. 90 mins/€150.