We sat down to highlights list for 2018 and struggled to narrow it! What a year!
- Shaun went Avante Garde with @robertmasciave in Dublin with @imageskillnet;
- Orla returned for Semester 2 of her Management Certificate
- Irish Hair Council Ball in Athlone where Shaun won best dressed;
- Lisse Design & new Pigment colour launched.
- Beast from the East takes its toll but it didn’t stop our Orla taking her first tractor ride!;
- The Lakeside Hotel’s Wedding Fair 2018
- Beatrice Moate Training in #basinage;
- Kemon Ireland (@kemonitalia) Training K-NOW with @thompson4885;
- Shaun began his Business Masters with @thefantastichairdresser.
- MOD Roma in @xpert_professional; @irishhairfed @irishhaircouncil #Synergy group discussion on new Hairdresser apprenticeship.
- Platnium Hair Extensions Training for Kate & started offering this service to our clients;
- Photo shoot with Pippa O’Connor in @theadaremanor;
- Nominated for @creativeheadmag #mwit18 Supreme Team – one of 5 Irish salons out of 114 considered!
@vip.magazine Magazine front cover with @pipsy_pie
- Orla graduates with her Business Certificate in Hairdressing Management in @universityoflimerick;
- Saco Education Training w/ @richardashforth
- #MWIT18 Awards in @natural_history_museum In @london. Shared a room with the amazing @bluetitlondon @hiltonsophia @erroldouglas1 @daniellelloydshair among so many other Hairdressing greats!;
- @moroccanoilpro Training w/ @brianacisneros In @xpert_professional.
- Became a @hottoolsireland stockist;
- Nominated for top 20 #Inixia Photography Award; Top 3 for @alfaparf_milano_ireland Fantastic Salon & Fantastic Marketing 2018 (w/ @thefantastichairdresser);
- @irishhairfed @irishhaircouncil National day of protest against VAT rate increase;
- Remodelling work begins for our Nenagh & Killaloe Salon!
- We won @alfaparf_milano_ireland Fantastic Marketing Award (w/ @thefantastichairdresser );
- We placed 2nd & 10th in the Fantastic Stylist;
- Sarah Mason Creative with the @irishhairfed
- Began @mudcosmetics #mua retail!;
- We moved into our new Killaloe Résidence.
2019 we hope you are half as jam packed as 2018! Thank you all for your support over the year! Happy New Year!